Licensed and Certified
Sun Valley Adult Care Center, Inc (SVACC) is licensed by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS). The adult day services are funded through Medicaid waivers to seniors and adults 18 and older with disabilities that are authorized through DHSS.
Sun Valley Day Program (SVDP) is a Day Habilitation program licensed and certified through the Division of Developmental Disabilities/ Department of Mental Health (DMH). Services include; on and off-site day Habilitation, personal assistance, functional, cognitive and physical development, self-determination, advocacy and community inclusion to consumers 18 and older with disabilities that are authorized by DMH, as per the consumer’s Individual Support Plan.
Private Pay is also accepted based on admissions assessment.
We Provide the Following Services:
- Social Activities (singing, games, bible study, etc.)
- Field trips
- Recreation and educational activities
- Two (2) delicious, nutritious meals plus a snack
- Transportation to and from the center within limited miles, at no additional fee (donations accepted)
- Health monitoring by our nurse, under your doctor’s direction & instruction, including monitoring of vitals, glucose, weight and medication distribution
Our clients enjoy regular outings including movies, shopping, dining, bowling and special trips to the Zoo, Grants Farm, History Museum, Art Museum, Science Center, and more. We also offer exercise classes, dancing, and other fun entertainments every week.