Giving Back To Those Who Give So Much To Us
Sun Valley Adult Care Center is designed to meet the needs of seniors and young adults with developmental disabilities through a planned program that provides social, medical and emotional support in a daytime setting. We believe that individuals with disabilities should have the opportunity to pursue their dreams and live their lives as valued members of their community as everyone else. Sun Valley promotes the rights of individuals and individual choices of those we serve.
- Promote the individual’s maximum level of independence
- Maintain the individual’s present level of functioning as long as possible, preventing or delaying further deterioration
- Restore and rehabilitate the individual to his/her highest possible level of functioning
- Provide support, respite and education for families and other caregivers
- Promote socialization and peer interaction
- Serve as an integral part of the community service network and the long-term care continuum
Consumers must be:
- Must be Elderly or 18 years of age or older with a disability
- Have approved medicaid waiver funding or private pay.
- Have physical or mental disability and authorized for service by the Division of Developmental Disabilities or Department of Health and Senior Services.
- Have current Physician’s Orders.